18. Create Your 4-Year Course Plan
Now we get to the fun part--choosing which classes you'd like to take during your 4 years here at Wasco High! By creating this plan, you are giving your counselor an idea of what your goals are--don't worry, you can always change your plan, and you are not locked into any courses you choose today.
PARENTS, please be sure to take a little bit of time to sit down with your Freshman and go through this entire form. It is important that you AND they know what it will take to reach their career goals! If for any reason you would rather meet in person with our freshman counselor, Mr. Shafer, you will be able to indicate that on the form link below.
- STEP 1: Be sure to look at the types of diplomas before you start, so you can choose the right one in the form, based on your career goals.
- STEP 2: Decide if you would like to stay involved in the Ag program. This will determine some of your elective choices!
- STEP 3: If you are interested in one of our Career Technical Education (CTE) pathways, where you can earn certificates from Bakersfield College while you're in high school, please take a look at the descriptions.
- STEP 4: Please take a look at the lists of electives and Ag-focused courses that are offered currently at Wasco High. This list may change from time to time, but most classes remain the same.
- STEP 5: Open the form through one of these links and have fun planning your future!