WUHS Career Center
In collaboration with WUHS guidance counselors, the Career Center provides students the necessary supportive resources regardless of academic standing, financial limitations, or learning disabilities.
Career Guidance Technicians are there to aid and eliminate student uncertainties with administrative processes related to the student’s post-high school goals and guide students during the process.
Students and their families can use the Career Center at any time during normal business hours or they can set up personal appointments with a Career Technician to better accommodate their needs.
We provide students services and informational resources on:
- Academic (Application assistance, scholarship research, and financial assistance information)
- Military Service Preparation (ASVAB readiness, technical guidance, and recruitment advice)
- Vocational Development (Nursing, culinary arts, agricultural, and mechanics)
- Employment Preparation (Resume writing skills, company overviews, recommended placement)
After-School Peer Tutoring Program - Senior students that exhibit high academic standards and records of excellence are selected to aid struggling students in need of assistance.
- The WUHS After-School Peer-Tutoring Program is offering ALL STUDENTS Tutoring at the Career Center.
- Serving ALL Grade Levels & Subjects, No Appt. Necessary
- When: Every Monday - Thursday
- Time: After-School until 4:30pm
- Location: Career Center, Room #803
- (Will begin September 2017)
RECEIVE UPDATES AND ALERTS FROM THE CAREER CENTER!
Text @wascohscc to 81010
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
* Closed during normal school holidays and vacations